Santa hears wishes of the hearing impaired | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—While most children are ready to tell Santa everything on their wish list this year, others may not have that chance.
“Hearts for Hearing” held their children’s Christmas party for kids who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Those children had a chance to communicate with Santa, who happened to be fluent in sign language, and even meet Chester the Clown.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma City post office extend hours for last minute tax filing
- Authorities asking for help identifying suspect who allegedly robbed two convenience stores
- Battle lines drawn over smart meter safety
- Defense attorney still concerned with execution drugs
- Metro’s public transportation to receive makeover