Santa hears wishes of the hearing impaired | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—While most children are ready to tell Santa everything on their wish list this year, others may not have that chance.
“Hearts for Hearing” held their children’s Christmas party for kids who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Those children had a chance to communicate with Santa, who happened to be fluent in sign language, and even meet Chester the Clown.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New bill would prevent teens from accessing e-cigarettes
- City crews overwhelmed while on pothole patrol
- Firefighters fill truck with Christmas gifts for kids in DHS custody
- Alleged smash and grab burglar causes more damage to business than just stolen items
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS