Santa hears wishes of the hearing impaired | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—While most children are ready to tell Santa everything on their wish list this year, others may not have that chance.
“Hearts for Hearing” held their children’s Christmas party for kids who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Those children had a chance to communicate with Santa, who happened to be fluent in sign language, and even meet Chester the Clown.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy