"Old Faithful" appears along NW Expressway | News
While it may look like a scene from a popular national park, drivers along NW Expressway got quite a surprise Monday afternoon.
Authorities say a high-pressure water main ruptured, causing water to shoot into the air along the busy roadway.
The break caused a few traffic troubles but nothing serious.
Crews were able to shut the water off but not before a few free car washes.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Footprints in snow lead deputies to Oklahoma City Christmas capers, granola Grinches
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Winter weather still affecting flights at Will Rogers World Airport; Runways open but check flights before going
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank