Toddler drowns in OKC home bathtub | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Emergency crews were called to a home in the 800 block of N.W. 39th St. after a neighbor alerted them to a possible drowning.
When authorities arrived they found a toddler who was previously face-down in the bathtub.
That little boy was rushed to the hospital for treatment but later died.
Police have not released any information about what may have led to the toddler’s death.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- State representative introducing “Merry Christmas” legislation
- Malls increase security to make sure shoppers are safe
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation