Toddler drowns in OKC home bathtub | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Emergency crews were called to a home in the 800 block of N.W. 39th St. after a neighbor alerted them to a possible drowning.
When authorities arrived they found a toddler who was previously face-down in the bathtub.
That little boy was rushed to the hospital for treatment but later died.
Police have not released any information about what may have led to the toddler’s death.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy