Toddler drowns in OKC home bathtub | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Emergency crews were called to a home in the 800 block of N.W. 39th St. after a neighbor alerted them to a possible drowning.
When authorities arrived they found a toddler who was previously face-down in the bathtub.
That little boy was rushed to the hospital for treatment but later died.
Police have not released any information about what may have led to the toddler’s death.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Clean Sweep: Police searching for armed robbers who stole from local laundry mat
- Traffic stop leads to arrest, discovery of dozens of pounds of marijuana
- Preparing for prom? Local organization giving away dresses for free
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique