Jack-knifed truck backing up traffic on I-40 | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A jack-knifed truck near I-40 and Rockwell is causing a traffic back up Tuesday afternoon.
Crews have not said what may have caused the accident.
It appears the truck was pulling a flatbed with possibly tiles or another type of building material.
Traffic is slow-moving in both directions for at least two miles.
So far, no serious injuries have been reported.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse