Jack-knifed truck backing up traffic on I-40 | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A jack-knifed truck near I-40 and Rockwell is causing a traffic back up Tuesday afternoon.
Crews have not said what may have caused the accident.
It appears the truck was pulling a flatbed with possibly tiles or another type of building material.
Traffic is slow-moving in both directions for at least two miles.
So far, no serious injuries have been reported.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business