OKC, Tulsa rank in top 10 worst U.S. cities for allergies | Health
OKLAHOMA CITY – If you suffer from allergies and hay fever, it will come as no surprise that Oklahoma City and Tulsa rank in the top 10 worst U.S. cities for allergies.
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American ranked Oklahoma City #5 and Tulsa #10 for the worst fall allergies.
Dr. Dean Atkinson from the Oklahoma Allergy and Asthma Clinic said we can point a finger at ragweed and pollen but our own immune systems play a role as well.
Dr. Atkinson said there are a few things allergy sufferers can do before the onslaught to help endure the fall allergy season.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse