OKC, Tulsa rank in top 10 worst U.S. cities for allergies | Health
OKLAHOMA CITY – If you suffer from allergies and hay fever, it will come as no surprise that Oklahoma City and Tulsa rank in the top 10 worst U.S. cities for allergies.
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American ranked Oklahoma City #5 and Tulsa #10 for the worst fall allergies.
Dr. Dean Atkinson from the Oklahoma Allergy and Asthma Clinic said we can point a finger at ragweed and pollen but our own immune systems play a role as well.
Dr. Atkinson said there are a few things allergy sufferers can do before the onslaught to help endure the fall allergy season.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs
- Crews respond to house fire in Northwest Oklahoma City
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting