Local psychiatrist talks on Ohio missing women case | Health
Local psychiatrist Dr. Willis Holloway, with St. Anthony Hospital, joined us to talk about the incredible missing persons case out of Ohio.
Dr. Holloway discussed the psychological ramifications of a decade in captivity.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after being attacked with bat at softball game, two arrested
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon