Make A Wish foundation raising money at OKC lunch | Health
OKLAHOMA CITY – One of our own was honored to help the Make a Wish foundation Tuesday.
KFOR-TV’s own Meg Alexander emceed the annual Make a Wish foundation lunch and she said it was truly inspiring.
Make a Wish grants wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses.
Many around Oklahoma donated handbags, accessories and other items for the auction at the event.
One young girl battling cancer said she got to help coach the OKC Thunder as part of her wish.
Meg said, “Her story and so many others as amazing and certainly put life, and what’s important, into perspective.”
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy