Okla. native, Chef Rick Bayless cooks for fans in OKC | Events
He’s an Oklahoma native with a love of food from south of the border.
His flare for Mexican cuisine has made Chef Rick Bayless a star on public television, along with his series of cookbooks and videos.
Instead of the beach, Bayless cooked for his fans at the 12th Annual Celebrity Chef Series put on by St. Anthony Hospital.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kids out of school again? Check out OKC Zoo’s indoor safari today
- Footprints in snow lead deputies to Oklahoma City Christmas capers, granola Grinches
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Winter weather still affecting flights at Will Rogers World Airport; Runways open but check flights before going
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area