Okla. native, Chef Rick Bayless cooks for fans in OKC | Events
He’s an Oklahoma native with a love of food from south of the border.
His flare for Mexican cuisine has made Chef Rick Bayless a star on public television, along with his series of cookbooks and videos.
Instead of the beach, Bayless cooked for his fans at the 12th Annual Celebrity Chef Series put on by St. Anthony Hospital.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon
- 11 questions Oklahoma officers may soon use to save a woman’s life
- Meet your local soccer team, Energy gearing up for first home game