Police investigating shooting at northeast OKC apartment | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police are on the scene of a reported shooting on the northeast side of Oklahoma City Friday afternoon.
Authorities said a suspect shot one person at an apartment complex on the 2300 block of N.E. 27th St. near Interstate 35.
Crews have not released the victim’s condition or identity.
They have not said if they are searching for suspects or not.
Officials have not confirmed what might have sparked the shooting.
Refresh this story and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses