Police investigating shooting at northeast OKC apartment | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police are on the scene of a reported shooting on the northeast side of Oklahoma City Friday afternoon.
Authorities said a suspect shot one person at an apartment complex on the 2300 block of N.E. 27th St. near Interstate 35.
Crews have not released the victim’s condition or identity.
They have not said if they are searching for suspects or not.
Officials have not confirmed what might have sparked the shooting.
Refresh this story and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow