FBI hunts OKC bearded bank bandit | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – FBI officials are looking for a man who was wearing a strange disguise while robbing a bank in Oklahoma City on Monday morning.
Authorities are looking for a man who robbed the Bank of Oklahoma branch, along N. May Ave., around 9 a.m.
The suspect is described as a black man, in his late 20s to mid-30s.
He stands about 6-feet tall and has a heavy build.
The man was last seen carrying a black backpack and wearing a fake beard, straw hat and sunglasses.
The suspect also showed the teller a semi-automatic pistol prior to leaving the bank.
He was spotted leaving the bank on foot, heading east through the bank’s parking lot.
The Oklahoma Banker’s Association is offering a $2,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
If you have any information on the robbery, call the Oklahoma City FBI Office at (405) 290-7770.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business