Short OKC police chase ends in arrest | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities have a suspect in custody after a short police chase Wednesday evening.
Officials said they were pulling over a suspect for a traffic violation when the driver sped off near N.E. 36th St. and Grand Blvd.
Authorities said the suspect bailed out of the car on foot and was arrested near N.E. 18th St. and Missouri.
No injuries have been reported.
The suspect’s identity has not been released.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs
- Crews respond to house fire in Northwest Oklahoma City
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting