Short OKC police chase ends in arrest | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities have a suspect in custody after a short police chase Wednesday evening.
Officials said they were pulling over a suspect for a traffic violation when the driver sped off near N.E. 36th St. and Grand Blvd.
Authorities said the suspect bailed out of the car on foot and was arrested near N.E. 18th St. and Missouri.
No injuries have been reported.
The suspect’s identity has not been released.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New bill would prevent teens from accessing e-cigarettes
- City crews overwhelmed while on pothole patrol
- Firefighters fill truck with Christmas gifts for kids in DHS custody
- Alleged smash and grab burglar causes more damage to business than just stolen items
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS