UPDATE: Crews investigate accident previously reported as shooting | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police said what they originally thought was a shooting is actually a car accident.
Thursday afternoon police responded to a car accident on N.E. 18th St. near Grand Blvd.
They originally said the victim had been involved in a shooting.
Now they are saying they can’t find any evidence that the person was shot.
Police have not confirmed that person’s condition.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon
- 11 questions Oklahoma officers may soon use to save a woman’s life
- Meet your local soccer team, Energy gearing up for first home game