UPDATE: Crews investigate accident previously reported as shooting | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police said what they originally thought was a shooting is actually a car accident.
Thursday afternoon police responded to a car accident on N.E. 18th St. near Grand Blvd.
They originally said the victim had been involved in a shooting.
Now they are saying they can’t find any evidence that the person was shot.
Police have not confirmed that person’s condition.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting
- SILVER ALERT: Authorities looking for missing woman, 66
- Semi accident seriously injures at least one on I-40 EB near south MLK Ave.
- Oklahoma City post office extend hours for last minute tax filing
- Authorities asking for help identifying suspect who allegedly robbed two convenience stores