UPDATE: Crews investigate accident previously reported as shooting | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police said what they originally thought was a shooting is actually a car accident.
Thursday afternoon police responded to a car accident on N.E. 18th St. near Grand Blvd.
They originally said the victim had been involved in a shooting.
Now they are saying they can’t find any evidence that the person was shot.
Police have not confirmed that person’s condition.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Footprints in snow lead deputies to Oklahoma City Christmas capers, granola Grinches
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Winter weather still affecting flights at Will Rogers World Airport; Runways open but check flights before going
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank