One arrested, one on loose after OKC high-speed chase | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City Police continue to search for a second suspect involved in a high-speed chase Thursday night.
Police arrested one person but the other disappeared into a neighborhood near Western and N.W. 113th St.
A helicopter and K9 units were called in to help locate the unidentified man.
Officers set up a perimeter around the area but were unable to find the suspect.
The chase started near N.E. 50th St. and Lincoln Blvd.
Officers were attempting to pull over the vehicle after it was seen leaving 833 E. Eubanks, which was the scene of a homicide Wednesday night.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- One victim rushed to hospital, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation
- Police asking help identifying man accused in series of Oklahoma City robberies
- UPDATE: Oklahoma Turnpike Authority has new road-clearing weapon ready for predicted winter storms
- Parents calling for more security after teen says she was jumped following school basketball game