One arrested, one on loose after OKC high-speed chase | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City Police continue to search for a second suspect involved in a high-speed chase Thursday night.
Police arrested one person but the other disappeared into a neighborhood near Western and N.W. 113th St.
A helicopter and K9 units were called in to help locate the unidentified man.
Officers set up a perimeter around the area but were unable to find the suspect.
The chase started near N.E. 50th St. and Lincoln Blvd.
Officers were attempting to pull over the vehicle after it was seen leaving 833 E. Eubanks, which was the scene of a homicide Wednesday night.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy