Officers arrest man in shooting of officer’s son | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City police have made an arrest in the shooting of another officer’s 20-year-old son.
It all happened Tuesday afternoon at the Britton Courtyard apartments.
Detectives said Spencer Davis was shot during an attempted robbery and remains hospitalized.
Officers arrested Christopher O’Meal early Thursday morning.
He faces complaints of shooting with intent to kill and robbery with a fire arm.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Winter weather still affecting flights at Will Rogers World Airport; Runways open but check flights before going
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm