Officers arrest man in shooting of officer’s son | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City police have made an arrest in the shooting of another officer’s 20-year-old son.
It all happened Tuesday afternoon at the Britton Courtyard apartments.
Detectives said Spencer Davis was shot during an attempted robbery and remains hospitalized.
Officers arrested Christopher O’Meal early Thursday morning.
He faces complaints of shooting with intent to kill and robbery with a fire arm.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum