Officers arrest man in shooting of officer’s son | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City police have made an arrest in the shooting of another officer’s 20-year-old son.
It all happened Tuesday afternoon at the Britton Courtyard apartments.
Detectives said Spencer Davis was shot during an attempted robbery and remains hospitalized.
Officers arrested Christopher O’Meal early Thursday morning.
He faces complaints of shooting with intent to kill and robbery with a fire arm.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy