Toddler recovering after burned in grandma’s meth lab | Crime
TAHLEQUAH, Okla. – A toddler is recovering from chemical burns she reportedly got from her grandmother’s meth lab.
Cherokee County Undersheriff Jason Chennault said 54-year-old Brenda Vann is in jail accused of child abuse and making meth.
The 2-year-old girl has burns on one entire side of her abdomen.
Chennault said the child was released from the hospital and is in protective custody with the Cherokee Nation.
Vann’s bond is set at $75,000.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”