Toddler recovering after burned in grandma’s meth lab | Crime
TAHLEQUAH, Okla. – A toddler is recovering from chemical burns she reportedly got from her grandmother’s meth lab.
Cherokee County Undersheriff Jason Chennault said 54-year-old Brenda Vann is in jail accused of child abuse and making meth.
The 2-year-old girl has burns on one entire side of her abdomen.
Chennault said the child was released from the hospital and is in protective custody with the Cherokee Nation.
Vann’s bond is set at $75,000.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow