Man hits stopped car, arrested for DUI | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man is in jail after an accident at a stop light overnight.
Oklahoma City Police responded to an accident on N.W. 39th St. and St. Claire Ave. just after 2 a.m.
According to police, a man was stopped at the stop light when another man wasn’t paying attention and slammed into the back of the stopped car.
No injuries were reported.
Police did take the driver of the car into custody for suspicion of DUI.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy