Man hits stopped car, arrested for DUI | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man is in jail after an accident at a stop light overnight.
Oklahoma City Police responded to an accident on N.W. 39th St. and St. Claire Ave. just after 2 a.m.
According to police, a man was stopped at the stop light when another man wasn’t paying attention and slammed into the back of the stopped car.
No injuries were reported.
Police did take the driver of the car into custody for suspicion of DUI.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC, Chickasha police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers warns to check flights before heading to airport
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store