Police chase speeding suspect in car, on foot | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City Police arrest a suspect after a lengthy overnight car and foot chase.
The chase started about 11 p.m. Monday at NW 10th and Indiana.
Police attempted to pull over the suspect for a faulty tag light, when the driver took off.
The suspect driver led police on a lengthy chase through city streets, at speeds in excess of 60 mph.
Officers put down stop sticks which flattened the suspect’s tires.
However, the driver refused to give up, continuing the chase on the rims before bailing out of the vehicle at a dead end road and running across I-44.
Police arrested the suspect near NW 28th and Grand.
No injuries were reported.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Free holiday cheer at Brad Edwards Warmth 4 Winter wonderland at Chesapeake
- UPDATE: Protesters stage mock oil spill outside Devon Tower, chain selves to revolving doors
- New bill would prevent teens from accessing e-cigarettes
- City crews overwhelmed while on pothole patrol
- Firefighters fill truck with Christmas gifts for kids in DHS custody