No arrests made in fatal shooting | Crime
Authorities say they are still on the hunt for suspects in a fatal shooting that took the life of a 34-year-old man.
Police were called to the 2200 block of N.W. 117th St. in Oklahoma City on Nov. 9 in regards to a shooting.
Christopher Allen was taken to a local hospital where he later died.
Officers say they are still unsure about what led up to the shooting and there have been no arrests at this time.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the Homicide Tip-Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game