Paycom awarded Hire Power Award | Business
Paycom has been recognized with an award given to private companies that are leading the way in creating American jobs.
Paycom was recently awarded the Inc. Hire Power Award.
The company has been recognized as being among the top job creators in the state of Oklahoma and across the country.
“Being recognized as the top job creator both in our industry and our state is an honor and is extremely gratifying as we have worked extremely hard to grow our company year-after-year,” Paycom CEO Chad Richison said. “We attribute our exceptional growth to our focus on customer service and by developing and delivering innovative solutions for the HR professional.”
Paycom processes payroll for more than 8,000 customers in all 50 states, employs over 500 workers and continues to double revenue growth every other year.
Throughout the last year, Paycom was recognized by Inc. as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the country.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon