Driver loses control, damages 2 businesses | Business
A motorist lost control of an SUV and plowed straight into a pair of local businesses Monday afternoon.
We're told the driver of an SUV crashed into "The Bank of the West" and a tailor's shop, near Penn Square Mall.
Incredibly, no one was hurt inside either business.
The bank lobby will be closed while repairs are made but the drive-thru will be open for business.
No word on what caused the driver to lose control.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New bill would prevent teens from accessing e-cigarettes
- City crews overwhelmed while on pothole patrol
- Firefighters fill truck with Christmas gifts for kids in DHS custody
- Alleged smash and grab burglar causes more damage to business than just stolen items
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS