Driver loses control, damages 2 businesses | Business
A motorist lost control of an SUV and plowed straight into a pair of local businesses Monday afternoon.
We're told the driver of an SUV crashed into "The Bank of the West" and a tailor's shop, near Penn Square Mall.
Incredibly, no one was hurt inside either business.
The bank lobby will be closed while repairs are made but the drive-thru will be open for business.
No word on what caused the driver to lose control.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy