Septemberfest comes to Governor's Mansion | Arts & Culture
The Governor's Mansion will be hosting a special tradition this weekend and allow guests to take tours of the first family's home.
The Oklahoma History Center and the Governor's Mansion will be teaming up for the 16th annual Septemberfest on Saturday, September 8, 2012.
Visitors will be able to enjoy crafts, music, storytelling, historical re-enactments, agricultural exhibits, theater and face painting.
Guests may stop by and talk with a cowboy, a Civil War soldier or other re-enactors present living history programs.
Septemberfest will be held on the grounds of the Governor's Mansion, located at 820 N.E. 23rd St. in Oklahoma City.
You can also stop by and enjoy free admission to the Oklahoma History Center.
Activities will be open to the public at the Governor's Mansion from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers warns to check flights before heading to airport
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks