Septemberfest comes to Governor's Mansion | Arts & Culture
The Governor's Mansion will be hosting a special tradition this weekend and allow guests to take tours of the first family's home.
The Oklahoma History Center and the Governor's Mansion will be teaming up for the 16th annual Septemberfest on Saturday, September 8, 2012.
Visitors will be able to enjoy crafts, music, storytelling, historical re-enactments, agricultural exhibits, theater and face painting.
Guests may stop by and talk with a cowboy, a Civil War soldier or other re-enactors present living history programs.
Septemberfest will be held on the grounds of the Governor's Mansion, located at 820 N.E. 23rd St. in Oklahoma City.
You can also stop by and enjoy free admission to the Oklahoma History Center.
Activities will be open to the public at the Governor's Mansion from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business