Arts Festival showcases local talent | Arts & Culture
If you want to help redecorate a relative's home this holiday season, your first stop should be at the 4th Annual Ruth Haddon Memorial Arts Festival.
The festival will be held at the Wesley United Methodist Church on Saturday, Nov. 3 and Sunday, Nov. 4.
The event will showcase items from local artists including Anita Caldwell Jackson, Robert Stedwill, Rex Howard, Marti Nelson and Beth Huntley to name a few.
Guests will be able to browse through items including paintings, prints, photography, Native American art, glass pottery and jewelry.
Organizers say handmade items from Liberia will also be available for purchase. Proceeds from those items will benefit mission trips in Liberia.
The festival will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Admission is free and open to the public.
The church is located at 1401 N.W. 25th St. in Oklahoma City.
For more information, call (405) 525-3521.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business